Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bumper year!

It wouldn't be a weekend without at least one trip to a thrift store or flea mall.  So I set the SatNav and hot footed it to Gardendale Flea Mall.  I hadn't been there in a few months, and they had some goooood stuff this time around.  I was specifically looking for furniture, and I wasn't disappointed.

The first thing I spied was this dresser.  I ripped the price tag off quicker than lightning so no one else could steal my the dresser.  It came with a mirror too, but I couldn't squeeze that in - a good excuse to pop back this weekend to pick it up.  And maybe have another quick look round :-)



Next up was this sweet shelving unit.  It was piled high with junk and fabric, but I know amazingness when I see it.


I also snapped up these 2 pictures


 
There was also a vintage orange chair that nearly made the cut.  I might buy it if it's still there this weekend.  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment