Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All Bar None

Until recently, the corner of our dining room was home to a small dark wood table  Unfortunately, I don't have a before pick because that sad little rickety table was out of here as fast as it's wonky spindle legs could carry it!

On a recent trip to one of my favorite flea malls (Bama Flea Mall), I picked up this amazing bar cart to take the tables place: 

 
It's in amazing condition, no chips to the glass or scratches in the gold.

It originally had 4 care home style wheels on the bottom that I managed to pry off as they didn't go at all with the faux bamboo modern gold finish and hexagonal shape.


I've seen lots of examples of amazing bar carts, these are some of my faves:

 
The Life Styled - I heart the paper straws
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kate
xxx
 
Find more Thrifty Finds HERE

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I am in the process of making up my bar cart too. So fun.

    ReplyDelete