Thursday, January 3, 2013

Clear Off!!

Most people have (at least) one junk drawer.  In my case I don't have drawers, I have bags.  Bags and bags of goodness knows what.  Overflowing with papers and magazines and receipts and items to donate and string and pens and craft projects and wires.  Surely I'm not the only one........??

Now that the DIY desk is in full swing, I refuse to fill it with junk we will never need or use.  With a fresh new year comes a fresh new attitude (we'll see how long that lasts!), so it's the perfect time to get organised.

I'm aiming for a couple of bags a night with 4 main piles: keep, shred, rubbish, donate.

I will be methodical.

I will be ruthless.

I will not get distracted by sudoko puzzles or old photos or Pottery Barn catalogues.

Kate (aka "the bag lady")
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment