Thursday, December 13, 2012

Can it really be 2 months!

Seriously, 2 MONTHS since I last posted!!  Good grief, what have I been doing with my time?  Of course one HUGE distraction has been Murphy, who has quickly become king of this castle.  That sweet little face gets me every time.  He is overflowing with personality.  Plenty more on his adventures and super sleek new hairdo (do dog's have hairdos?  furdos??  ah, whatever!) to follow.

We managed to squeeze in a trip to visit family in Amsterdam and Glasgow, plus a road trip to Nashville for a Christmas party.  And now it's full steam ahead to Christmas, how did that happen?

My camera is bursting with photos which I will be powering through this weekend to cherry pick the best ones!

We've got some catching up to do!

Kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment